The following stories were written for The Victoria Advocate, a family-owned daily newspaper that covers seven counties on the Middle Texas Coast.
- Placedo water might finally meet arsenic standards, but will residents drink it?
- Federal judge approves unprecedented $50 million settlement in Formosa Plastics lawsuit
- $1B project to transform Calhoun Port into ‘major oil export center’
- Greenhouse gas emissions increase in Crossroads for first time in 4 years
- Fish farm, residents prepare to make their case in fight over groundwater
- The dawn of a new industry: Oyster farming in Texas
- Texas Legislature to consider additional controls on flaring, methane emissions from oil and gas
- Point Comfort works to replace aging water infrastructure