The following stories were written for The Victoria Advocate, a family-owned daily newspaper that covers seven counties on the Middle Texas Coast.
- Placedo water might finally meet arsenic standards, but will residents drink it?
- Federal judge approves unprecedented $50 million settlement in Formosa Plastics lawsuit
- Greenhouse gas emissions increase in Crossroads for first time in 4 years
- Fish farm, residents prepare to make their case in fight over groundwater
- COVID-19 clouds preparation for incoming hurricane season
- Volunteers sweep coastal waters for abandoned crab traps
- The dawn of a new industry: Oyster farming in Texas
- Placedo water system fined for failing to test for lead and copper, inform consumers of water quality
- Interest in solar grows as federal tax credit for wind is extended